|Place Of Origin:||Guangdong, China (Mainland)||Material:||Glass|
|Structure:||Solid||Function:||Building / Decorative Glass|
|Shape:||Flat, Curved, Irregular Shape|
12mm Glass Building Material Curved Clear Laminated Glass For Curtain Wall
Tempered glass is used when thermal resistant,strength and safety are the primary considerations.
Tempered glass is most commonly found in the side and rear window of automobiles.
Tempered glass is also widely used in building,for frameless glass doors,slider doors or any application where human contact and safety are considerations.Cell phones sometimes have tempered glass in their construction,because of its durability and scratch resistant quality.
Tempered glass is also used for cooking and baking All work done on glass (beveling, cutting, bending, etc) must be done before tempering.
|Description||6mm 8mm 12mm tempered glass m2 price|
|Application||windows and doors,shower installations|
1. High thermal shock strength: 4-5 times stronger than annealed glass.
2. Safety:Once breakage occurs, the glass disintegrates into small cubical fragments, which are relatively harmless to human body.
3. Alterations:Cannot be further cut,ground,drilled or worked upon. All these processes are completed prior to its tempering.
External use of show windows, doors, shopfronts in offices, houses, shops etc.
Interior glass screens, partitions, balustrades etc.
Shop display windows, showcases, display shelves etc.
Furniture, table-tops etc.
1. Experienced team
2. We are factory can provide good quality and best price.
3. Unique designed strong wooden cases, solving the problems of breakage.
4. Full range of process glass supply, offering one-stop purchase.
6. Professional sales team, offering personalized and dedicated services.
Contact Person: Mr. Zhang